We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy skills and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and with champions from the top companies in the education, media, publishing, and technology industries.
We are looking for hunters and solution-driven sellers who love the thrill of hunting and closing new business. Our Inside Account Executives work to close inbound leads and sources, call on and sell our unlimited learning solutions to organizations from the education, cultural, or public sector spaces in over 26 countries.
Our ideal candidates take a strategic approach to help potential customers understand and quantify challenges and implement a solution that is customized for their specific needs. The pace is quick and the rewards are high.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Identify key accounts and help create the strategic sales plan in the assigned market.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Execute a strategic sales process with multiple stages, influencers, and buyer criteria.
- Direct sales, working closely with other team members, opening new businesses, and doing upselling of existing accounts.
- Analyze regional market dynamics to maximize current success and create sales growth opportunities.
- Work with Product and Marketing groups to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the market segment.
- Assist in the transition process for new clients to ensure a successful onboarding experience.
- Drive client satisfaction by partnering with our Customer Onboarding, Success, and Learning Coach teams.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- Have exceptional consultative selling and closing skills.
- Be passionate about the impact of creating strong learning cultures within an organization.
- Be a top performer in your current role.
- Be Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
What would make us happy:
- Fluent level of English, French, Italian, or Portuguese.
- Experience selling complex solutions to organizations in the educational, cultural, or public administration space.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!