We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for creating high-quality material to support innovative learning paths and multi-format learning experiences. These resources are designed to boost collaborative learning and lifelong learning habits in startups, big organizations, business schools, universities, or schools.
This includes working with our Product Manager and Marketplace teams to create learning content and configure our learning products for the specific needs of our clients. You need to bring the passion for learning to our team to ensure the creation of high-quality materials that fit our client’s needs.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify and implement learning techniques to ensure high learning quality, including scorm, canvas, mind-maps, infographics.
- Adjust our learning experiences to adapt to our client needs and ensure success, which includes startups, big organizations, business schools, universities, or schools.
- Create high multi-format content to enrich our learning material, including design, video, and audio.
- Conduct research when needed to aggregate content for learning experiences.
- Lead or assist in all the processes of implementation of our learning experiences in our Odilo learning platform.
- Ensure proper cataloging of our learning experiences by role and skill.
- Effectively manage learning communities for corporate environments: facilitation, moderation, coordination, dynamization.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of our learning experiences.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience in Instructional Design.
- Experience in e-learning content development techniques.
- Passion for learning new authoring tools for content development and SCORM (eg. Articulate Rise, Adobe Captivate).
- Knowledge in design, audio, and video editing.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (additional language is a plus)
- Ability to work in a team environment, adapting communication to different profiles.
- The ability to get things done by constantly moving between strategy formulation and hands-on, fast delivery, and continuous iteration.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ownership.
It would be a big Plus:
- Experience in video and audio editing.
- Experience in gamification.
- Experience definition of learning itineraries.
- Experience in content curation.
What we offer:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and grow with the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the center of Madrid. Semi-remote or fully remote.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, enjoying physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You can invest up to 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to learn what you want at your own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!