We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
Our mission wouldn’t be possible without the very thing making Odilo happen: its people. We hire the top 3% of all candidates; now, we need a People leader to define how we’ll build, develop and support our growing team as we enter an incredibly exciting new phase of growth.
Head of People & Culture is a newly created Executive position that reporting to the CEO will play a vital role in our organization, you will be responsible for defining and executing global HR and Recruitment strategies through the People function and lead a group of talented HR professionals. As part of this highly strategic role you will be responsible for defining and executing transformational, systematic talent strategy to match the growth of our rapidly scaling business. Your team will empower Odilo to continue doubling in size every year: by hiring the Odilo team that we need to scale, and by building and implementing the robust yet innovative solutions, processes, and development programs aligned with our business objectives.
You enjoy a mission-driven, fast-paced environment where the work you put in daily directly impacts organizational growth. You are an expert on the inner workings of a business and are proactive in driving the organization towards continuous improvement.
We are looking for an influential leader, with strong passion and commitment to Talent and People Ops, who will be thrilled working in a challenging and fast-moving environment while contributing to positively impact the education of millions of people,
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Lead and continue to build a strong team of Talent Acquisition and PeopleOps professionals. You will be leading 2 people from the Talent and recruitment team.
- Translate the Business strategy, and our vision and values and proactively implement them into global People strategies and actions
- Lead the different global recruitment processes to ensure high quality hires on time.
- Work closely with the CEO and Managers in order to define the organizational structure and processes, and recruit the best talent.
- Act as a change-agent as Odilo is scaling up, improving the employee experience.
- Implement cultural change initiatives, co-creating with our Culture Manager and our Unlimited learning manager.
- Collaborate closely with the Executives and Managers as a thought leader for recruiting philosophies, processes, tools and tactics aligned with the objectives of the business
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- At least 5 years of experience leading Recruitment / Talent teams and People Ops.
- Proven track record of hiring incredible talent across a myriad of teams, functions and regions and consistently optimizing time-to-hire.
- Previous experiences where he/she could bring positive and relevant impact in the different areas of HR: KPIs or OKRs metrics that generated impact in the organization. ● Very fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written)
- Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
- Motivational leader with a growth mindset who can set and clearly articulate the team mission and vision.
- A strong relationship-builder, consultative with influencing skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
What would make us happy:
- Proven experience successfully scaling the people department in a scale-up ( from 100 – 1000+ including global expansion) , SaaS or operating in fast moving environments.
- Experience building a culture that integrates semi-remote ( we have hubs in Madrid, London, Chile or Philippines) and full remote employee , with people from different regions and culture.
- Experience recruiting sales and leadership roles in multiple countries and partnering with different recruitment firms
- Other languages would be a plus.
- Previously worked in other HR areas like Pay-rolls, Administration etc
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!