We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the adventure of growing and scaling our team at Odilo. You will be working with a team of A-Players from the Talent/Recruitment team, and you will be supporting the hiring strategy, assuring we meet our results, and being ambassador of our Unlimited Learning mindset, assuring the new team members meet our company values and principles
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal unlimited learning ecosystem.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo
Your responsibilities will include:
● Manage the end-to-end recruitment process as the candidate’s first contact with Odilo and ensure an excellent candidate experience
● Help increase recruitment effectiveness and continuously improve our KPIs
● Execute proactive sourcing strategies in order to find the best talent
● Source candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
● Identify candidates who fit our needs through CV and phone screenings
● Build long term relationships with candidates
The ideal candidate would bring:
● At least 1,5 year of experience as a Recruiter working across different business areas
● Experience recruiting for different roles: Sales, Developers, operational and strategic roles, etc
● Very fluent in English (able to conduct interviews with native speakers of this language)
● Strong understanding of business and willingness to learn about our industry
● Ability to manage a varied workload and have a hands-on approach
● Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, team player and creative attitude.
● Familiarity with working to deadlines in a fast-moving environment, organized and reliable work habits.
It will be a big Plus:
● Proven experience in building a strong employer brand from the Recruitment and Talent perspective is a plus.
● Used to working with KPIs / OKRs (individual and in a team)
● Strong interest in learning about other HR fields and stepping out of your comfort zone.
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate on the growing of the company.
But we also offer:
● A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!