We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As the Global Communication Manager you will work closely with our founders and leadership team as the person responsible for telling the Odilo story and evangelizing the world about how the unlimited learning ecosystem movement pioneered by Odilo is positively impacting millions of people and helping them to achieve their full potential.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing campaigns across various channels to increase awareness among the final users of our solution , while collaborating with our content strategists team for specific B2B clients campaigns. In addition to building relationships with journalists and clients, you will also be responsible for building an analyst relations program that increases favorability within the industry analyst community about the new educational category designed by Odilo.
It’s an ideal position for someone who is passionate about developing and amplifying a category creation story.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO
- Develop a proactive communications strategy that showcases how Odilo’s learning ecosystems are transforming educational organizations by helping them to provide unlimited learning experiences adapted to every student and way of learning
- Create and execute compelling PR campaigns collaborating with local agencies to secure robust media coverage in top-tier outlets from different regions ( USA, Europe, Asia ,etc)
- Develop and implement analyst relations plans that align with company objectives
- Lead external communications strategy and execution for client facing product announcements and campaigns
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams (data, product, customer, Sales,etc) to identify opportunities to add Odilo to public conversations and raise awareness of our brand .
- Design and manage external agency strategy and relations.
- Provide counsel and support to the Odilo team around areas such as brand awareness and crisis management.
- Consistently represent the Odilo brand, its values and key messages.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- You are a natural leader who can rally teams of all kinds (including external agencies), and influence and work with a wide range of stakeholders, including our founders, our product, sales, customer success, data, learning services, partners, marketing, HR, and engineering teams (and beyond!) to deliver on communications campaigns.
- Be a self-starter who approaches everything with drive, urgency, and energy, with a passion for working with various industry influencers (from media to independent talent to educators).
- Passionate about the importance of democratizing access to high-quality education and how importance is for the success of any organization to create a real lifelong learning culture.
- Have solid digital communications experience, including metrics analysis.
- Experience with communication and PR agencies in an international space.
- You have an eye for unconventional narratives — you should be a natural storyteller who sees the bigger picture in every piece of data, product launch, or new development.
- Handles pressure and deadline-oriented demands as well as manages multiple initiatives.
What would make us happy:
- Strong Relationships with business, education and technology journalists and influencers, and a knack for knowing what will interest them.
- A background in technology /SaaS companies — bonus points for a combination of B2B and consumer-facing products.
- Experience in the education space.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk