We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe. Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As the VP of Marketing, you will report to the CEO and work closely to the Executive Team to support Odilo’s mission being responsible our Vision and Long-term Plan for Marketing and overseeing the strategic development, direction and implementation of all marketing activities.
This is a role for a talented leader, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Marketing function across all countries, including branding, positioning, lead generation, PR, communication, product marketing and customer journey.
Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, outstanding communication skills, self-motivation, sound judgment and the ability to partner with employees from different countries across all functions and levels of the company.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- You will lead, guide, coach and inspire our international Marketing team (6+people) and be able to attract and retain the best talent.
- Manage and control the execution of the Marketing Budget.
- Design and coordinate our strategic positioning and branding initiatives.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product marketing, branding, lead generation, customer journey, lead generation, communications etc.) for different vertical and regions and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Has proven experience as VP of Marketing or Marketing Director for a technology company or similar role.
- Has demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.) both national and international.
- Is genuinely passionate about Customer research, is obsessed with understanding customer needs and how we can better help our customers to be successful.
- Holds a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Is able to apply marketing techniques over digital and non-digital channels.
- Is a leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Is an outstanding communicator (written and verbal) in both Spanish and English.
- Is a hands-on leader with the ability to attract a highly motivated and talented team of A-players.
- Inspires a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity and fun and has a strong work ethic, is a self-starter and is willing to do what it takes to deliver.
What would make us happy:
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Knowledge and previous experience working in the international education industry.
- Experience scaling a Marketing department for a Startup company.
- Other languages (preferably Portuguese or French).
- Postgraduate, Master or complementary training in Marketing.
- High organizational capacity with experience working with task management tools.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!