We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe. Our team is truly international (+19 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As Sales Operations Specialist, you will be in charge of building and managing the recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis relating to Sales efforts from a strategic, financial, and operational perspective.
You will also assist with managing the tools and systems that are essential for our sales process, including CRM process improvements.
This position will support sales forecasting, analysis, reporting, operations, processes, and systems.
This role will lead strategic international and cross-functional programs regarding market niches prioritizations, sales cycle improvements plan, operational efficiency or pricing strategies among others.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO
- Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower all our Sales, Finance, Customers and Operations teams with critical operational data related to sales strategy and execution.
- Develop and maintain standardised operational reports and dashboards to monitor overall organisation health, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators.
- Partner with sales management to drive sales reporting and forecasted process.
- Participate as a critical contributor to change management and go-to-market projects. Identify root cause and execute related projects to improve team performance around key customer lifecycle and conversion metrics.
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
- Provide guidance and education to the Sales team on processes, policies, and tools.
- Represent the needs of the sales organisation to non-sales-oriented teams and vice versa.
- Maintain and improve sales support tools, quota calculators, and internal processes.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably in technology, software or consulting environment.
- BS/BA degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically and make a sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- A commercial mindset and talent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Fluent in English
What would make us happy:
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Quicksight, Domo)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Python Scripting.
- Superuser skills in CRM (Pipedrive), G-Suite etc.
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growing of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the centre of Madrid.
- Fulltime and permanent contract and semi-remote work.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!