We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As Sales Enablement Junior Specialist you will ensure that every member of our Sales Organisation has the required knowledge, skills, processes, and behaviours to optimise every interaction with customers and prospects. You will have to provide support to all revenue areas (mainly for the sales team) starting from the Onboarding process designed to accelerate the ramp up for new salespeople and the sales continuous learning programs.
You will ensure that sales quality is accomplished by reviewing different commercial activities. This includes reviewing emails, call records, shadowings, etc. These revisions will also serve to understand what works and what not in our sales process and make recommendations to improve it.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and improve our commercial onboarding programs
- Maintain and update our Sales Playbook/Learning paths and Commercial site
- Responsible for the integrity of the data in the CRM. This includes constant review of data and then getting the salespeople to correctly enter the information in the CRM tool at each stage of the sales process
- Ensure effective execution of the sales process and strategy. This includes tracking, measuring, and reporting on the sales team performance and implementing improvement programmes
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Build a culture of alignment and collaboration between different departments
- Perform shadowings and review best sales practices are globally implemented in the organization
The ideal candidate would bring:
- At least 2 years of experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, or as CRM admin
- 1 year of working experience in sales/sales enablement/sales support/sales operations or Consultancy (in sales preferred)
- Business degree or similar
- Experience with B2B technology companies (SaaS prefered)
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (additional languages is a plus)
- Familiar with sales processes and methodologies
- Proactive person with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional organizational and communication/persuasion skills
- Technologically savvy and data-driven person with attention to detail
It will be a big plus:
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce, Pipedrive or other)
- Experience working with culturally diverse teams
- Understands and implements the culture of alignment and collaboration between different departments
- Critical thinkers who are able to argument their opinions in a constructive manner
- Passionate about learning (growth mindset)
- Accustomed to work in fast-paced environment
What we offer you:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs. You could invest 3 hours per week of your daily schedule learning what you want at their own pace.
- Fulltime and permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!