We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
The Product Marketing Leader is responsible for leading product marketing efforts to ensure market success for the products we build.
The right person for the role will be someone who is genuinely passionate about learning, who cares deeply about our customers, learns quickly, and understands how we deliver value to our customers and is a powerhouse when it comes to execution
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to everything from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning using our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- In this role, you’ll be at the center of Odilo’s go-to-market and messaging strategies, and be instrumental in establishing Odilo’s unlimited learning position as an essential element of every organization in the school, corporate, and university markets.
- Lead by influence and collaborating with product managers, product owners, marketing and Sales Enablement to execute large consumer-facing product rollouts
- Form a deep intuitive knowledge of the customer that will effectively inform our communication strategy.
- Be an advocate for the customer and participate in the product development process to ensure that what we are building delivers true value to the end-user.
- Develop our organizational capabilities to execute product marketing efforts across multiple countries.
- Build a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, market gaps, and opportunities.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Experience in product marketing, developing audience-first messaging, producing marketing materials that drive demand, and managing product launches
- Strong track record of delivering to product marketing objectives and KPIs
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with a deep strength in storytelling
- Cross-functional management experience
- You can discern consequential industry trends and audience insights from noise
- Demonstrated ability to set strategic direction for go-to-market plans
- Proven experience leading, project managing, and executing large multi-faceted projects
What would make us happy:
- Experience in the edtech industry and/or B2B SaaS industry
- Experience managing a diverse group of Product Marketers and/or content creators,
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- Inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!