We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the Marketing team to support them in structuring, executing and monitoring demand generation Marketing activities to build pipeline for Odilo’s verticals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing including search engine optimization, social media, advertising campaigns, demand generation, and website conversion.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Support the creation of a digital channel ecosystem through the use of our Marketing platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Live and breathe digital content and digital channels from how content and digital channels should be optimized for digital performance.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, top-funnel movement, and existing client engagement in collaboration with Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, and other Odilo team members.
- Ensure optimal campaign execution which leads to reaching our KPIs beyond vanity metrics, benchmarking based on B2B industry best practices, and internal performance.
- Provide optimization recommendations and implementation to help Odilo achieve our goals on digital channels.
- Optimize towards volume (leads, MQLs, SQLs, etc.), quality, conversion rates, and cost-related metrics as needed for all digital marketing tactics.
- Shape inbound marketing strategies in collaboration with Product Owners, Content Strategists, designers, and copywriters.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Experience in execution of multi-channel campaigns to target new prospects using a complete set of digital marketing tactics (i.e., SEM – Google Ads, Linkedin Ads-, SEO, email, content syndication, display advertising, paid social, retargeting, etc.), you were able to reach weekly lead targets by sales segments and industries.
- Able to analyze and keep track of a lead from acquisition to won deal. (Google Analytics)
- Experience managing digital acquisition strategies and execution (including website and social)
- Relevant digital marketing experience with a multi-channel B2B organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, computer science, or a quantitative field; or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and research skills.
What would make us happy:
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) that includes landing page optimization, A/B testing, lead generation operations, and basic knowledge of technical SEO.
- Experience executing international campaigns.
- Experience in the EdTech space.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work option available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!