We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Performance Manager, you will report to the Digital Marketing Director and work closely with the Marketing team to support them in structuring, executing, and monitoring demand generation Marketing activities to build a pipeline for Odilo’s verticals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of digital marketing including paid media, social media, demand generation, and website conversion.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to everything from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning using our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Support the creation of a digital channel ecosystem through the use of our Marketing platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Live and breathe digital content and digital channels from how content and digital channels should be optimized for digital performance.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, top-funnel movement, and existing client engagement in collaboration with Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Account-Based Marketing, and other Odilo team members.
- Ensure optimal campaign execution which leads to reaching our KPIs beyond vanity metrics, benchmarking based on B2B industry best practices, and internal performance.
- Provide optimization recommendations and implementation to help Odilo achieve our goals on digital channels.
- Optimize towards volume (leads, MQLs, SQLs, etc.), quality, conversion rates, and cost-related metrics as needed for all digital marketing tactics.
- Shape inbound marketing strategies in collaboration with Product Owners, Content Strategists, designers, and copywriters.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Experience in execution of multi-channel campaigns to target new prospects using a complete set of digital marketing tactics (i.e., SEM – Google Ads, Linkedin Ads-, SEO, email, content syndication, display advertising, paid social, retargeting, etc.), you were able to reach weekly lead targets by sales segments and industries.
- Able to analyze and keep track of a lead from acquisition to won deal. (Google Analytics)
- Experience managing digital acquisition strategies and execution (including website and social)
- Relevant digital marketing experience with a multi-channel B2B organization.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, computer science, or a quantitative field; or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and research skills.
What would make us happy:
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) that includes landing page optimization, A/B testing, lead generation operations, and basic knowledge of technical SEO.
- Experience executing international campaigns.
- Experience in the EdTech space.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our content platform
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!