We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content and technology sectors.
As a Partnership Marketing Manager reporting to the Global Marketing Director you will be responsible to build and promote our growing partner ecosystem
This is a major growth opportunity to lead the partner marketing function and build it from the ground up. The right person is creative, scrappy, has hustle, and is excellent at working directly with partners to design impactful campaigns that move the needle. This role works with partners of all kinds, from our content partners (publishers, media companies,etc) channel reseller partners, educational associations ( school, academic, HHRR) to startups and venture capital.
This role is both doer and dreamer. As you plan your initiatives, also expect to roll up your sleeves and use your resources to get it done.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO
- Identify partnership opportunities in different regions and verticals.
- Represent the partner ecosystem and their needs across the Marketing organization.
- Design and manage how our partner ecosystem is represented across our website, content, and more.
- Work directly with partners to plan and execute comarketing campaigns that drive demand, partner referrals, and excitement among customers.
- Design and create a Partner Marketing toolkit to enable our partners to showcase our product and brand.
- Create content that showcases the benefits of the company and Partner collaborations in the form of presentations, videos, one-pagers, webinars, and more.
- Leading, influencing, and executing integrated go to market plans with multiple partners (internal or external) and across relevant stakeholder teams
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Excitement for Partner Marketing. We want someone who is energized by the opportunity to bring this new function to life and build it from scratch.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Incredibly strategic. You can prioritize what will have the biggest impact.
- Analytical and curious. Measure everything to understand its impact and learn what can be better.
- Understands B2B. Ideally, you’ve directly seen the impact a thriving partner ecosystem can have on an enterprise company.
- Campaign management experience. We need someone who has designed and executed impactful marketing campaigns from the ground up.
- Cross functional leader. This is an opportunity to work with Partnerships, Sales, Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and more.
- Management experience and leadership potential. We need someone who can lead this function long term.
- Strong content creator. You love to create. You can educate partners and customers via a plethora of different content types and channels.
- Passionate about the edtech space and how digital solutions can transform education.
What would make us happy:
- Proven experience successfully building a Partnership Marketing function
- Experience working with institutions in the education or human resources space.
- Other languages (french, Portuguese, Italian, etc).
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!