We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Throughout our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and, together with educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions trust us (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups), providing access to Odilo to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (+15 nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As Marketing Operations and Automation Specialist, You will own the strategy, design, execution, and operations of our lead management processes, marketing databases, marketing automations solution, and analytics. We are just getting started, so you’ll have the unique opportunity to architect and build a lot of our marketing operations and automation.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Translate marketing needs into MarTech solutions
- Research and evaluate new marketing Technologies
- Lead implementation and integration with existing technology and databases
- Design and implement a lead management process for marketing leads
- Own adoption of MarTech by developing rules/ guidelines/ best practices/ training/ conventions
- Own Odilo’s marketing automation technology and implementation
- Design, implement, test, launch, measure and optimize sophisticated marketing automation campaigns in different verticals (schools, libraries, corporates,etc) and regions.
- Develop goals and success metrics reporting for each marketing automation campaign
- Own all marketing data, analytics, and reporting for various stakeholders and develop insightful and actionable reports and dashboards
- Actively monitor marketing spend, customer acquisition, customer retention and conversion rates along the customer journey
- Be the data specialist who knows in which tool/ database to find data and to easily pull and manipulate data
- Ensure data hygiene within the marketing database
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Passionate about Marketing Technology, you enjoy testing new strategies and analyzing data.
- 2 years of experience in working in Marketing Operations, Marketing Automation and digital marketing.
- Experience implementing marketing automation.
- Email marketing experience Expertize in lead scoring and segmentation.
- Deep interest in conducting quantitative analysis and forecasting results.
- Experience working cross-functional.
- Ability to excel at the strategic and tactical level.
What would make us happy:
- Fluent in English or additional languages.
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!