We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, businesses, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in 43 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (10 nationalities) and includes some of the best minds from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
For this reason, the Lifelong Learning Manager will be a crucial role in our organisation reporting to the VP of Learning Services working closely to all our teams activating our values into how our people work every day.
We are seeking a strong, entrepreneurial leader to drive the future of our learning at work strategy across our growing organisation.
As Lifelong Learning Manager, you will coach and inspire the Odilo community of lifelong learners by helping them to make the most of our learning technology services, improve ways of working, and impact individual, team, and organisational growth.
We are looking for candidates who are hungry to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment and who have a proven track record of success in their past roles and experiences.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn whatever they choose at their own pace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching our multinational team members on their development paths and learning habits formation.
- Collaborate with leaders from other scale-ups and global organisations building the best collaborative learning experience and learning paths within the Odilo platform.
- Mapping an engagement and implementation plan to ensure that improvement plans designed as part of our collaborative learning paths are implemented globally at Odilo.
- Design onboarding plans for new employees using Odilo´s unlimited learning technology.
- Communicating Odilo’s unlimited learning manifesto both inside and outside (podcast, events, conferences,etc.) the organisation.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- Lifelong learner committed to personal growth.
- Demonstrated experience turning big ideas into measurable results.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English ( other languages are a plus).
- Adept at coaching and inspiring teams in self-learning.
- Community organiser mindset that shows up in the ability to develop compelling business cases, create consensus and motivate others to action.
- Staying current with trends in the future of work, needs of lifelong learners, learning technology, and associated topics.
- Proof of being both pragmatic and business-focused – not just academic.
- Able to rally people around a shared goal, project plan – excellent program and people leader.
It would be a plus:
- Credentials in learning at work, organisational development, human-centric design, behavioural psychology or related fields granted from a traditional or non-traditional educational institution(s)
- Experience working in international environments
- OKR / Goal setting experience.