We are ODILO: a fast-growing SaaS company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content from the world’s best providers and use educational technology and Artificial Intelligence to enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) trust us to provide Odilo access to over 149 million users in more than 50 countries.
In addition, we are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve learning in Europe.
Our team is truly international (15+ nationalities) including the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As the Content Factory Director, you will lead a 10+ person Odilo team (including learning designers, content experts, partners, and managers) to design and manage our third-party creator’s program ( freelancers, creators, business leaders, business schools, top tier companies.)
You will lead the evolution of our content portfolio and learning products, which are used by some of the most innovative organizations in the world ( Google, Cabify, MIT, Vodafone, Nestle HP,etc) to create unlimited learning cultures.
Success in this position requires outstanding leadership and operational skills to operate in a fast-changing environment serving multiple countries.
The candidate should possess a passion for lifelong learning in a wide range of formats such as ebooks, audiobooks, podcasts, or courses.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, we are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have from weekly time set aside in your schedule for learning, to unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through our internal smart content ecosystem or being able to dedicate part of your working day to participate in collaborative learning and innovation programs with your colleagues.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Create a highly successful Content Factory, Lead a 10+ people Odilo team (including learning designers, content experts, partners, and managers) and design and manage our third-party creator’s program (freelancers, creators, business leaders, business schools, top tier companies)
- Own the Content Factory OKRs: design business model (price, margins,etc) with creators, business and tech influencers and partners, negotiate agreements, budgets, department budget management, lines of costs, etc
- Ongoing iteration in the creation process in order to maximize efficiency in all the projects, budget and processes
- Design a Creators program within our global community: Grow and capitalize our thousands of customers and learners and design creators and content community to scale the creation of learning content for Odilo in multiple languages.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- An entrepreneur mindset with a genuine passion for building new things ( products, programs, side projects, etc) for your own and taking full responsibility for your department’s success.
- Leadership and management skills: In the past, you have successfully recruited for and developed teams and/or collaborated with others to achieve outstanding results.
- Great execution skills: the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks while delivering on time.
- Resourceful: you are able to find innovative solutions, be hands-on where needed, and make good decisions with limited data and iterate quickly.
- Management experience: you have relevant experience successfully managing big teams of multiple stakeholders
- Operational Challenge: you are confident using a different task management and reporting systems and coordinating multiple deliverables with quality and efficiency.
What would make us happy:
- Experience successfully building products, services, etc, and/or managing marketplaces/content.
- Experience working in multiple countries and/or verticals.
- Experience creating and managing big user communities.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Possibility of semi-remote or full remote work.
- Unlimited access to our catalog, where you can dedicate 2-3 hours a week of your time to learn at your own pace.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!