We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Learning Coach, you will be the person responsible for supporting our K12 clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem. You will create School’s learning plans based on the learning objectives of the institution. Once this plan is created, you will ensure and lead the implementation of the plan and do the regular follow up with your Schools.
Your mission will be to ensure that all your clients take full advantage of their School Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by implementing awareness, activation and engagement activities.. As a K12 Learning Coach, you will be the person in charge of implementing and managing ODILO’s learning experiences.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn what they want at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Be a partner for Schools´staff and teachers, helping them to create best learning plans & learning experiences using our technology and products.
- Manage Learning Experiences in Odilo Ecosystem.
- Achieve maximum level of usability of our products with schools assigned
- Implement levers to create awareness, ensuring client and end user onboarding
- Implement levers to activation and engagement with employees such as content campaigns, webinars, mailings…
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their Unlimited Learning Ecosystem and services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Develop trainings with clients
- Lead relationship with the client with regular follow ups; explaining learning performance, learning achievements and new product features
- Creating and encouraging relationships of trust with clients. Make sure that we understand the client needs to detect potential upsellings actions.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in learning and development processes and tools.
- Has market knowledge to help with the dissemination and visibility of Odilo products.
- Has account management or project management experience
- Is passionate about technology; can rapidly understand and explain technological concepts.
- Is fluent in English.
- Works well independently, feeling comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Medium-high level of familiarity with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Is skilled when it comes to building and maintaining solid relationships with clients and generating good connections.
- Is passionate about reading and learning.
What would make us happy:
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM.
- Metrics orientated
- Knows LMS ecosystem.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!