We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a Learning Coach, you will be the person responsible for supporting our Corporate clients with their ODILO Unlimited Learning Ecosystem. You will create an employee learning plan based on the learning objectives of the company. Once this plan is created, you will ensure and lead the implementation of the plan and do the regular follow up with the client.
Your mission will be to ensure that all employees take full advantage of their Corporate Unlimited Learning Ecosystem by implementing awareness, activation and engagement activities, such as the definition of campaigns, organization of contests or providing employee webinars among many others. As a Corporate Learning Coach, you will be the person in charge of implementing and managing ODILO’s learning experiences while focusing on the client’s pains, giving a consultative approach and finding the right solution along with the client.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal smart content ecosystem.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Create the Corporate learning plan for company’s employees and ensure that is correctly implemented.
- Understand the client’s learning needs in order to provide them with Learning Experiences in Odilo Ecosystem.
- Follow up and dynamization of Learning Experiences.
- Implement levers to create awareness, ensuring client and end user onboarding
- Implement levers to activation and engagement with employees such as content campaigns, webinars, mailings…
- Ensuring that clients continuously take full advantage of their Unlimited Learning Ecosystem and services to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage client’s platform.
- Lead relationship with the client with regular follow ups; explaining learning performance, learning achievements and new product features
- Creating and encouraging trusted relationships with clients. Make sure that we understand the client needs to detect potential upsellings actions and risks.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in Customer Success or HR consultative services.
- Deep knowledge of corporate learning processes.
- Is skilled when it comes to building and maintaining solid relationships with clients and generating good connections.
- Is passionate about technology; can rapidly understand and explain technological concepts.
- Is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Works well independently and to established deadlines.
- Has excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Can easily understand client needs and identify opportunities.
- Excellent organization, project management, and time management.
- Can work remotely
- Is passionate about learning.
What would make us happy:
- Experience in learning and development processes and tools.
- Knowledge in reporting tools like CRM and LMS.
- Bilingual in English
- Prior experience using online tools to create explanatory videos, webinars for product training sessions in a clear, simple, and concise manner.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work options available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!