We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As an International Market Research Analyst you will become an integral part of the team tasked with analysing market and trends to gain insights for the company to be more efficient in decision making. You will have a critical role in researching, analysing, and interpreting external and internal data as well competition and market trends.
You will play a critical role in the success of the company as your analysis will form the fundamental basis of expert advice that will support our company and go-to-market strategy.
Our ideal candidate is able to operate in a fast-paced environment, and possesses outstanding analytical skills, self-motivation, and passion to grow in your professional career.
We place learning and development at the core of our company, and are proud to encourage a culture of continuous learning where you will have access to our unlimited resources of ebooks, courses, videos, etc; through to our internal unlimited learning ecosystem.
You should support a culture of learning within the team, and have the ambition to learn, innovate, and change the status quo
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct detailed research on public and private data to deeply understand a new market. This will involve analysing financial data, competition, macroeconomic trends, regulatory reports, publishing industry, pricing, risk analysis, etc.
- Translate research data and key findings into insights that drive marketing and sales strategies, approaches and plans.
- Directly produce datasets and reports (eg. PPT files) for analysis and decision making processes
- Evolve and progressively optimize the reporting, to ensure the key takeaways, insights and recommendations “shine through”, through state-of-the-art visualization of the data, analysis and storytelling for local stakeholders
- Partner with sales management and strategy departments to convert research and findings into actionable actions
- Monitor market and industry trends regularly and share best practices
- Taking responsibility for quality control and ensuring accuracy and error-free work product
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. economics, business, engineering, mathematics, etc)
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multitask
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, outstanding data analysis and synthesis capabilities along with curiosity
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient using Power Point and Excel is a MUST
- Fluency in English and Spanish is essential
- Be passionate about digital learning and lifelong learning.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work options available.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Sounds like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!