We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take the lead with our content marketing strategy, execution, and management. Your main duties include developing and maintaining the department’s content calendar, creating long- and short-form content pieces (i.e., blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, email marketing campaigns,etc) as well as continually evolving, implementing, and maintaining a brand voice that is unique to our marketplace. If you are interested in generating innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
Learning and development is at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing the editorial calendar in partnership with the marketing team and key stakeholders ensuring all plans are in conjunction with marketing efforts and deadlines.
- Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted persona’s.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics including new leads, MQLs, SQLs and sales funnel.
- Work with external influencers, partners and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Take existing, top of the funnel content, and repurpose it for specific industries and verticals.
- Analyze content performance and suggest methods for improvement.
- Report on content marketing performance and its impact on sales revenue.
- Support creation of company-wide brand tonality and best practice guideline.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- At least 2 year’s experience with content marketing,Strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Experience producing a variety of content formats (video, text, audio, etc.)
- Desire to learn about the dynamics of education, and how a new category of solutions like Odilo Unlimited learning can transform the dynamics of this industry.
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
- Experience working with marketing automation/lead nurturing tools.
What would make us happy:
- +3 years experience as a Content Manager in a B2B product company (preferably in SaaS/Tech/Education).
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, CRO, and Marketing Analytics.
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!