We are Odilo: a fast-growing scale-up on a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and improve literacy and critical thinking skills. Many call us the “Netflix for Education.”
We are trusted by over 4,500 institutions (government, schools, libraries, universities, enterprises, and startups) that use Odilo to provide digital content access to over 140 million users in +45 countries and are proud to be supported by the European Commission to improve literacy across Europe.
Our team is truly international (+10 nationalities) and includes some of the champions from top companies in education, media, publishing, and technology.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager to take the lead with our content marketing strategy, execution, and management. Your main duties include developing and maintaining the department’s content calendar, creating long- and short-form content pieces (i.e., blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, email marketing campaigns, etc) as well as continually evolving, implementing, and maintaining a brand voice that is unique to our marketplace. If you are interested in generating innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
Learning and development are at the core of our company, and we proudly support a culture of lifelong learning and providing our team all the resources (weekly dedicated time for learning, the company library, etc) required to learn whatever they choose at their own pace. You need to be genuinely passionate about supporting a learning culture within your team and be open to new ideas and changing the status quo.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing the editorial calendar in partnership with the marketing team and key stakeholders ensuring all plans are in conjunction with marketing efforts and deadlines.
- Understand product and department strategy in order to build themes and topics for targeted persona’s.
- Develop and execute content marketing strategies that drive key Demand Gen metrics including new leads, MQLs, SQLs, and sales funnel.
- Work with external influencers, partners, and internal subject matter experts to define and drive key messages for content.
- Take existing, top of the funnel content, and repurpose it for specific industries and verticals.
- Analyze content performance and suggest methods for improvement.
- Report on content marketing performance and its impact on sales revenue.
- Support creation of company-wide brand tonality and best practice guidelines.
The ideal candidate would bring:
- At least 2 year’s experience with content marketing, strong ability to communicate complex ideas simply at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Experience producing a variety of content formats (video, text, audio, etc.)
- Desire to learn about the dynamics of education, and how a new category of solutions like Odilo Unlimited learning can transform the dynamics of this industry.
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
- Experience working with marketing automation/lead nurturing tools.
It will be a big plus:
- +3 years experience as a Content Manager in a B2B product company (preferably in SaaS/Tech/Education).
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, CRO, and Marketing Analytics.
What we offer:
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job in an informal, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring workspace in the center of Madrid.
- Access to unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, physical learning spaces in our offices, knowledge collaboration through book clubs. 3 hours per week of your daily schedule to be invested in learning whatever you choose at your own pace.
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!