We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we integrate access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enable any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to the benefits we offer to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
As a BDR Manager, you will be responsible for managing the BDR team, as well as growing Odilo´s sales opportunity pipeline working closely with Odilo’s Chief Commercial Officer.
You will also play a critical role in the alignment between Sales, Marketing and Sales Operations teams.
You will be responsible for the recruiting, training, coaching, and managing an international team of BDRs in a very fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with sales and marketing leadership to execute our inbound and outbound sales opportunity qualification processes, report on prospect response and engagement, optimise our pipeline generation cadences and methods, improve the prospect experience, uncover strategies to coach and develop the BDR/SDR team, and create scalable ways to drive team success.
As a data-driven organisation, you will be required to use a variety of measurement tools including CRM and prospecting tools dashboards and reports, and surveys to gauge the effectiveness of your work within your team.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Recruit, hire, onboard, train, and manage SDRs grow the team
- Accountability for the team’s success and take responsibility for continuously coaching and training the team
- Align BDR/SDR/MQR goals and activities with our Go To Market plans to ensure the company achieves growth targets
- Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to maximise pipeline creation
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Monitor and refine lead processes; continually optimise selling tools to improve rep productivity
- Work with sales to optimise pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Analyse data to identify trends and learn about new solutions.
The ideal candidate will need to bring:
- +3 years at a B2B technology company (ideally SaaS) in an Sales Development or Inside Sales role, meeting or exceeding quota
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
- Experience using CMR and or prospecting tools,
- Highly organised around metrics, results-driven, and able to work through rejection
- Able to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Passion for learning, training, motivating, and coaching in a fast-growth environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- BA/BS degree is preferred
- Exemplary communications skills including strong, marketing-oriented messaging and writing/editing skills
What would make us happy:
- Experience leading a BDR/SDR Team
- Experience developing BDR on-boarding and ongoing learning programs to continually improve BDR skill set
- Ability to coach, build confidence and trust with direct reports as well as provide developmental feedback for continuous improvement
- Experience developing the sales skill set strategy and promotional path planning for BDR program
Working at ODILO is about being part of a permanent learning culture, where everyone has the opportunity to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
However, we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Semi-remote work.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience.
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!